Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 

The Silk Road. Should You Buy LSD?

(4)
What is The Silk Road? (https://www.google.com/#q=the+silk+road+drugs)
This 'underground web site' was on the national news recently, and I got the impression that I might be able to buy 'actual' LSD via that site! Alright!
And so, my lovely and glorious pets, I offer that information to you. I have done LSD on many occasions and I recommend it highly. But be careful...
----------
I would never do LSD in my current 'environment.' Booze, yes; Marijuana, yes; LSD, no. Why? Because when you do LSD you need a good 'setting.' That is, you need to be in a secure place with people you love and who love you. Family is best. Do LSD with your wife. Do LSD with your children. Do LSD with your neighbors. Never do LSD alone. Why?
Because LSD is a harsh teacher. You can learn a lot. But you can also suffer. Never do LSD, for example, with your psychiatrist. Especially if he's Jewish.
----------
And 'set' is also a primary consideration. You need to be in average mental health. Little is known about how LSD affects various mental patients, but the current thinking is that mental patients will be adversely affected by LSD.
----------
The upside for average  people is that the LSD experience will be such an astonishing drug encounter as to 'change lives.' But if you are an average person who wants to remain where you are, you should not do LSD.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?