Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 

Philippine Tears.

(3)
Back with beer #5 at 1833. Sip. CNN has just 'reminded me' that there has been a disasterous hurricane in the Philippines. I will, of course, do my symbolic duty, and mail a 50 dollar check to the American Red Cross marked, 'for the Philippines.' (https://www.google.com/#q=american+red+cross)
----------
Now what? Sip.
I love the fact that the Enightened State of Colorado has decriminalized Marijuana, thereby separating Marijuana from the illegal drug trade. This means that when you contact your Ganja supplier, he will probably not try to sell you other stuff like Crack Cocaine and Oxycodone.
('They' have pretty much destroyed the Blogger Editor, making blog posts more difficult, given my 'personal style.' I adjust.
Sip. This new 'development' allows no typing error. I will do 'the work-around' as usual. Sip. But there is a 'learning curve.' Sip.)
It is difficult enough to write this stuff while boozing (faint boom).
But I manage.
Sip.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?