Friday, November 22, 2013

 

Penile Horror Stories.

(2)
It's much easier to type with short fingernails, folks. Sipping on beer #5 at 1915. Sip. Buzzing beautifully. Sip. Yum! (Now what? I think we've covered everything and I still have 13 beers left after this one. Barf. Sip.)
Aha! Shall we reread last week? Yas we shall! Standby...
Listening to Mozart. I love #12. Lessee... Yep. One of my very best posts ever!
Sip. I've been smoothing up my newly cut angular fingernails with a nail file, and I like the result, especially in terms of typing accuracy. Toes next but not now... Off to the fridge for beer #6 at 1937...
Sip.
Mozart's last Piano Concerto was #27. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFE3HH-Ozik)
One of my favorites. So sad. Sip.
Was Mozart circumcised? Probably not.
Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 2001. Buzzing gloriously. Sip. As I listen to Mozart I'm reading Circumstitions:
(http://www.circumstitions.com/Resent.html)
Unbelievable. Sip.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?