Friday, November 22, 2013

 

Penile Conspiracy Theory.

(1)
Signing in to Blogger at 1800 after a much needed nap. Sip... Oooooh. The weather's lookin' bad on Loveland Pass! Glad I'm down here and not up there. Sip. Fifty years since Kennedy was shot in Dallas, and I remember only that we were living 'on base' at Offutt AFB. I'm wondering... was Oswald circumcised? If so, I hereby posit another theory: he was suffering from 'Phantom Foreskin Syndrome.' Such a theory would explain a lot of Muslim terrorism, and Jews are not exactly 'saints' either, as my life experience demonstrates. Possibly, Jewish 'circumcision rage' is somewhat mitigated by the idea that their sexual mutilation is a signification of their 'Chosen People of God' status. (Mitigated, but far from eliminated.)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1829. Sip. (Never cut your fingernails while boozing. Sip.) Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1837. Sip. And while we're on the subject(s), I read somewhere long ago that Kennedy got himself circumcised as an adult for some reason. Is that true? Let's check... Yep. And he hated it. Check out this link:(https://www.google.com/#q=was+president+kennedy+circumcised)
(I don't have to read it to know why he hated it. Sip. All I have to do is 'skin it back,' then walk around for a few minutes.) Sip. It's difficult to believe he was so dumb... Check out this amazing link: The Tip of the Iceberg.
(http://www.circumstitions.com/Resent.html)
Notice the font change.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?