Friday, November 22, 2013

 

My Very First Fuck.

(4)
Imagine, if you can, that you are in high school. Tenth grade. You jerk off regularly (every night). You admire women from a distance because you never actually interact with the opposite sex. Your High School does not allow male and female students to 'interact.' Boys and girls take 'recess' in different places. Your 'understanding' of the opposite sex is therefore 'retarded.'
That was me back in 1952. I would watch the girls at recess from the second floor. I noticed 'panty lines' for the very first time. I loved panty lines! I longed to go down there and interact with those beautiful girls!
Only after I had flunked 12th grade would I be introduced to Anne Bellinger. We smootched and smootched!!! Glorious!
One day she mentioned that she 'had doubts' about us.
That was devastating.
I joined the USAF. We broke up.
I eventually found lots of pussy in Tokyo Japan.
I was devirginized by a Japanese woman who 'lost interest at the last moment.' Huh?
I was drunk. No Problem. I could always jerk off.
I rolled over, intending to sleep.
She changed her mind and requested sex.
I fucked her silly.
She refused to believe I was a virgin.
I never saw her again.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?