Friday, November 22, 2013

 

My Glorious Sleeping Pill.

(5)
Buzzing gloriuously as I do the last sip of beer # (8). I am thinking about my missed opportunity to meet my 'Soul Mate.' Kootch is fine, and I have enjoyed my life with Kootch. But was there a better possibility?
Sipping on beer #11 at 2246. Sip.
Certainly there were worse possibilities. And indeed, given that I have been 'stalked' by the Jewish Tribe for virtually all my life, I am lucky. But I have always loved women:
After I was 'released' from the Catholic Orphanage in the early '50s I made contact with my 'long lost sisters.' Linda was three years younger. She was beautiful. I would have fucked Linda. But apparently mother had warned Linda that I might try to 'do it.' Linda responded to my 'advances' appropriately. Libby was much younger. I remember feeling her pussy through her nylon panties as she was sitting on my lap. Mother never noticed. I loved feeling her fat little pussy through her nylon panties. Libby never noticed what I was doing because I made it seem accidental. I never fucked Libby either.
I masturbated. Masturbation was my glorious sleeping pill. I would never have been able to resist raping my sisters if I had been circumcised.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?