Friday, November 22, 2013

 

My Early Sex.

(6)
Then I met my very first female 'sexual possibility:' Vivian Hudson. (Or posibly, Hutson). She was from Jacksonville (heh) Florida. She was my very first female pardner. We smootched and smootched! Then she returned to Jacksonville. I masturbated, dreaming of females. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I have always been 'heterosexual.'
The Jews who were stalking me 'arranged' to (tap) set me up with male  homos. 'Hitch-hiking' was their 'modus-operandi.' I had a job as a 'pinsetter' at a North Charleston bowling center. I would often 'hitch-hike.' The Jews would occasionally arrange for faggots to pick me up. They would 'Talk me into sex' (tap) by subtly threatening me. I - totally innocent of human sexuality - would let those faggots suck my dick. I orgasamed in spite of the fact that it was disgusting. Those Jewish faggots swallowed my cum.
But it was Waaaaay toooo late for them to 'imprint me' in that regard. I was a masturbating heterosexual searching for 'first pussy!'
Meanwhile I jerked off under the covers every night, thinking of women.
The Jewish faggots who were stalking me were frustrated, and They would lose control over my sexual encounters after I left Charleston SC, and moved to Japan.
In Japan I was able to actually pay for sex with a woman.
And I did it many times.
And then along came Kootch.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?