Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 

I Report. Maybe.

(2)
Sipping on beer #4 at 1802. Sip. 14 beers left. Heh. Naturally I will go out and buy some legal Marijuana in early January after I recover from my last blogging session of 2013. And naturally I will drink about three beers before taking one toke of Ganja while blogging live and perhaps reporting the results... perhaps.
That's the plan, anyway. Sip. Booze and Ganja go well together as I recall, but you can easily overdo it if you don't watch out. And I'm used to 'weak ganja' raised in constant 24-hour light (no 'buds'). So the plan is to do three NLs and one toke, then 'report if possible; otherwise fall off my chair and throw up.'
Should be interesting.
The next blog report will be Ganja alone, no beer.
We'll see where it goes from there...
I'd love to do a blog session after dropping a hundred micrograms of LSD.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?