Monday, November 04, 2013

 

From Surreal to Beautiful.

(2)
End of beer #3... Back with beer #4 at 1940. Sip. Does this blog seem to be a bit 'surreal' to you? Do you wonder about my sanity? Why don't I call the police!? Why don't I get a lawyer and sue!? Why don't I move out!?
Well, if so, we agree. Surreal. My life is 'surreal.' (But I have fun anyway.)
And I have tried all of the above. True, not recently, but I 'learned my lesson' in each of those scenerios, and I am now 'conditioned' (faint boom). And what's a little PTSD to an old hand like me? Right? Right (tap above). Sip.
I am the reluctant teacher of unruly students.
Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 2002. I intercepted Kootch as she headed to the potty unaware of my approach, and I slapped her on the butt. Morgan Freeman is doing 'Our Origin Story' on the Science Channel's 'Beyond the Wormhole.' My guess is that the Bible will be mentioned only briefly if at all. Sip. I am recording it on TiVo. Sip.
I'm in the mood for some music. This will take a while...
----------
Arabella Steinbacher - Beethoven Violin Concerto.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvrPGO7ja3k
----------
And I just discovered that The Brick Testament has gone totally commercial on us. You have to buy it if you want to read it.
However, The Skeptic's Annotated Bible appears to still be with us online.(http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gen/1.html)




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?