Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 

End of The Homosexual Clergy.

(5)
Back from the fridge with beer #? at 2110. Sip. Buzzing moderately. Sip. I noticed Lawrence Odonnell on MSNBC doing an interview with a Catholic cleric. I'm recording it on TiVo. Should be interesting.
Indeed, the entire Catholic Homosexual Clergy has suddenly found itself 'persona non accepta' in a modern culture which recently accepted that homosexuality is a natural state. The obverse has become obvious!
Pope Francis is quite right in being concerned about recent supersonic cultural evolution. I think he is aiming in the direction of an heterosexual clergy which is perfectly at home with modern science. Clerics can fuck!
I remember my early teen years at the mercy of merciless nuns who prescribed so much 'writing punishment' that my handwriting eventually disappeared in favor of block lettering.
Those 'sisters' didn't love me; they hated me.
I hated them back.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?