Friday, November 22, 2013

 

Ancient Memories.

(3)
Back with beer #8 at 2030. Sip. Buzzing outrageously. Back in my youth I should have responded to my girlfriend's 'observation,' 'You have beautiful hands' with, 'And you have beautiful titts. Shall we introduce them to each other?'
But I did not. It never occurred to me to be so... 'forward.'
I have forgotten my reaction to that obvious invitation, but it now seems clear that I missed my only opportunity to devirginize both of us. Such an opportunity would never come again. I should have felt her titts with my beautiful hand as I sucked her earlobe.
We broke up soon after that, as she went to college, and I joined the USAF. We never met again. I don't know what she did with my High School Ring, but I threw her ring into the Sumida River in Tokyo in 1956. Sip. It will be discovered someday by some future archiologist. What she did with my high school ring is unknown, and will probably never be known.
Sip.
I think she was Jewish, converted to Catholicism. Bellinger. Anne Bellinger. We were introduced and taken on our first date by a fellah name of (John?)Williman, whose name also sounds German/Jewish. Interestingly, we eventually had a very brief internet encounter where he told me he had a PHD in 'Mexi-Spanish,' and I told him that I hated Father Manning and hoped he had 'died a horrible death.'
Sip.
So much for ancient memories. 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?