Friday, October 25, 2013

 

The Nutritive pathway.

(6)
After publishing that last post I could no longer sign on to Blogger using my old password. Obviously, Gerash forces had changed it to something else. I was able to recover access to Blogger via my EMAIL Address.
HMMM!
Is Gerash pissed?! We shall see, maybe.
I'm getting hungry now at 1936, and working on one last beer. Sip.
Beer #9, in fact. Yez... (thump)
Then I'm gonna eat! Hongry!
Supper will be 'Soy Sauce Chicken,' (Baked Chicken and Soy Sauce), with a variety of sauteed veggies (onions, broccoli, zuchinni, carrots, and red pepper) over a mixture of white and brown rice. I whip it up myself. I then run the soy sauce chicken through a blender (boom) because I have no lower teeth at my advanced age of 78 years. (My (plastic) lower teeth disappeared one night. (Your guess is as good as mine. 'They' have not been able to steal my upper teeth yet because I sleep with them 'in.' It's a long boring story.) When it's time to eat I mix the chicken and the veggies with the rice, heat it in the microwave, add more soy sauce, and munch out. Yum!
As to what happens next, I have no (tap) specific understanding. Butt I know that the food will work its way down the digestive tract over time, and will eventually be expelled into the toilet, flushed into the Sewer System, and forgotten.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?