Friday, October 25, 2013

 

The Map and the Territory.

(2)
Before I get too drunk, I should mention that CNN recently had an interview with Alan Greenspan concerning his new book (The Map and the Territory).(http://www.amazon.com/Alan-Greenspan/e/B001ILHEUO). Apparently, Greenspan (recent Fed Chairman) did not see the 2008 financial debacle approaching. I'm wondering what his new book has to say about the repeal of the Glass-Steagal legislation, passed during the Roosevelt Administration and intended to prevent a recurrence of the financial disaster of 1929, then repealed during the Clinton administration for some strange reason. Hmm. Lessee... um... Just wondering.
Which leaves me out of ideas at the moment. Sip. And it's only 1603.
As you can see by how I am posting links, my Blogger Editor is fucked up. The problem seems to be that the editor will not allow me to control the position of the cursor using the mouse arrow (position indicator). Can we fix that please, Blogger? No? Huh?




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?