Friday, October 25, 2013

 

The Little White Honey Bucket.

(8)
(Hmm. I had the modem turned off. My fault. Sipping on beer #12 at 2110. Sip.)
So let us continue with our 'analysis' of normal digestion: Food leaves the stomach (tap) soon after arriving. It then begins a complex journey through the digestive tract, ending up in the rectum where it is eventually 'pooped out.' Stinky Situation! (And God loves it, of course: He designed it.) (tap)
Butt to some folks, 'stinky' equals 'yucky.' (I agree.)
Gerash, apparently, likes the smell of my shit. I'm OK with that, but I would prefer an agreement whereby I would supply Gerash with 'shit in a platter' in exchange for - say - 100 dollars per poop. If I could get such an agreement I guarantee you that I would eat all the right veggies with total gusto! I would even allow Gerash to specify my diet (to some extent).
And so I hereby make the offer:
----------
'In exchange for 100 dollars per poop, I will present said daily poop to your agent on a daily basis in an elegant, white saucer. You may do with my poop as you wish.'
----------
700 dollars per week! Just for pooping! My idea of Paradise!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?