Friday, October 18, 2013

 

Such is Life. Sip.

(2)
Kootch doesn't think like that. She concerns herself only with 'the immediate.' She lives her life gracefully, dutifully, methodically, dispassionately, surrounded by an 'other' culture. 'Such is life: Seven times down, eight times up.'
Kootch endures, bored. I play, fascinated. (boom)
Butt what about Gerash? Gerash hates. Gerash is the definitive 'self-hating Jew.' Gerash literally hates what he is and who he is. Gerash cannot have fun. He has no concept of 'playfulness.' Gerash is 'seriousness itself turned inward against itself.' Gerash hates. It's what he does best. Gerash is broken beyond repair. Gerash will never recover from what he is.
I play. I drink. I did Acid (Thank you Gerash!) I did Marijuana. (Thank you Gerash!) I did Snap Rolls and Hammerheads. I did stalls and spins. I might even do Marijuana again! (Come on January!) (I love you Colorado!)
Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?