Friday, October 25, 2013

 

Self-Analysis is Cheaper and Better.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1457. Sip. My 'sober' re-reading of last week's posts (Sunday) was quite unpleasant and I am now curious to re-read it with a buzz-on before I modify or delete anything. Sip. End of beer #1 at 1505... First sip of beer #2 at 1507. Buzzing slightly. Last night's bedroom torture chamber was not quite as violent as last week, but I woke up vibrating to pulsed microwave radiation on several occasions, as usual. The routine seems to be, 'Allow four hours sleep, then punish the subject with various modes until he finally gives up and gets out of bed.' My log reads, 'Bed at 0100; up at 1030.' I estimate that I got about 5 hours of actual sleep.' Sip. That leaves about 5 hours of radiation torture (not including the initial 30 minutes or so to fall asleep the first time). Sip. (Now (at 1523) being zapped in the face with continuous microwave rad, causing nasal swelling and mucus flows. Source appears to be from the right side, but I can't tell whether it is from above or below or both. Now at 1526 both nasal openings dripping mucus. I intercept the slightly salty river of mucus with my tongue from time to time...
Ok. Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1532. Time to go into self-psychoanalytic mode and reread last week's posts again... Ok. I don't like the 'hip deep' metaphor, and I apologize to Coulter and Dershowitz, but I'll leave it intact for now. Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?