Friday, October 18, 2013

 

Jewish Fun.

(3)
I should mention that Gerash and/or his 'employees' really zapped me with huge amounts of microwave energy last night as I tried to sleep. It was a Hellish 12 hour night which produced about 4-5 hours of actual sleep. I got in a two hour nap this afternoon which was also punctuated by heavy microwave attacks. This is what Gerash does best!
I just returned from the fridge with beer # ? and noticed that the CNN version of JEWMEDIA is concentrating on the girl who was 'bullied to death' (thump) by other girls. I suppose that this is intended to convince us that girls are even more vicious than circumcised (Jewified) boys. I ain't buying it. Sip. If you are 'buying it' you are a dumbass. Sip. Fuck! Alan Dershowitz, creepy Jew lawyer, is now followed by Ann Coulter, bat shit looney bitch! (Damn this is fun!) CNN seems to be going downhill fast. Sip. When CNN finally hits bottom, will it bounce? Or will it crumble... (I think it will splatter.)
Not that I am for bullying. Not at all. Gerash is a Bully. Gerash uses his money (tap) to buy personal and technological assets to bully me. It's his hobby. It's expensive but he can afford it. He does what he likes. He does what 'comes natural.' He is a circumcised Jew. He thinks that he has created an 'anti-semite worth zapping' and he wants all you other dumbass Jews out there to admire him for that. Emulate him: Find an innocent Irishman. Over the years, turn him into an Antisemite. Punish him for that. Such Jewish fun!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?