Friday, October 04, 2013

 

Health Reasons? Huh?

(5)
Back from the fridge with beer #6 at 1825. Sip. Buzzing nominally. Sip. Where was I? Standby... Ah! Blogger!
I was probably (tap above) the first 'blogger.' Gerash (et al) began 'reading my diary' back in the '80s with the aid of a complex system of eavesdropping (Van Ek Eavesdropping) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking which used intercepted radiation from a CRT to reconstruct information on that CRT, then display that same information on a nearby CRT. I was working on my own version of an encrypted word processor at that time, using my Apple II+ and my Apple IIE. I hoped to sell my word processor commercially after perfecting it. I abandoned work (tap) on that project soon after learning about the Van Ek technique, and then began writing my first electronic diary. I wrote my diary from about 1988 to about 2004, when I switched to Blogger. I became aware very early on that my 'Personal Diary' was being somehow 'read' by 'unauthorized persons.' That 'awareness' blossomed over time as (thump) the stalkers arranged (thump) 'unbelievable coincidences' in my everyday life. Even Local TV Media seemed to be aware of what was going on! HUH? (tap above).
In 1993 I read a book (Circumcision: An American Health Fallacy). I was curious about whether Muslims were as circumcised as Jews. Yes they were! And in that book I discovered the history of an American Tragedy: After WW-II The Jews Circumcised America for 'health reasons.'
Eheh.
Health reasons!
What fine, upstanding American Citizens they were!
'Health reasons?!' I began referring to American Media as, 'The Circumcised Press.'
The CNN version of JEWMEDIA is currently running a series titled, 'Crimes of the Century.' I can almost guarantee you that 'The Circumcision of America in the 20th Century' will not make that list.   




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?