Friday, October 11, 2013

 

Everything is Connected!

(2)
Shall we change this odious subject? Yes we shall for now. Sip.
As you know, I have recently been doing a series on sexual mutilation and musical art. I infer that some musical art is partially a 'subliminal expression' of anger and regret due to being sexually mutilated as an infant. If I am correct, it would tend to show how profoundly sexual mutilation can affect the unfortunate victim and his future life. Everything is connected!
My latest conjecture in this regard is the very famous Beatles song, 'Hey Jude' Indeed, I would place 'Hey Jude' at the very top of the that list!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdI7GhZSQA) (Notice the font change.)
(Can I get my font back? Yes. Thank you.)
You can find other 'interpretations' of this Beatles' song. I read a few of them today. I don't know whether my particular interpretation is among them, but I am pretty sure that it has merit. (If you really want to know, ask Paul. And while you're at it, ask him about 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDl0qPfkSRw).
As you might imagine, my life has relatively few connections. Even so, I would prefer to eliminate some of the unwanted existing ones.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?