Friday, October 25, 2013

 

Enjoy Now.

(5)
Sipping on beer #9 at 1816, buzzing boringly. Let's get off this subject. Shall we? Yes we shall.
Kootch and I were watching 'Nothingness' today as she ate supper and I drank my first beer. It was recorded from the Science Channel. I associate that idea with 'nonexistence.' But apparently, 'Nothingness' and 'nonexistence' are not exactly the same thing. 'Nothingness' is 'something!' And 'nonexistence' is self-explanitory.
What difference does it make!? Sip.
My 'parents' told me that I was going to live forever in Heaven or Hell depending on how I behaved while I was alive. I believed it at first, but I eventually rejected the idea as 'mythology.'
I figured that since I did not exist except in this life, I should not worry about what happens after the end of this life. I invented the mantra, 'Before I was born, nothing happened. After I die, nothing will happen.' Only 'now' really exists. Enjoy now.
Nighty-night!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?