Friday, October 04, 2013

 

Bizarre Blog Format.

(1)
Cursor on screen immediately after 'font' selection. Sip. However, I am still unable to 'select' a block of text using the 'left button hold-down.' Appears to be the same problem as the past several weeks. Sip. End of beer #1 at 1557. No buzz yet.
Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1600. Sip. Buzzing very slightly.
As you can no doubt see, (tap) the blog 'format' is wildly different from the previous blog format. Bizarre, in fact. I noticed this last week while half drunk. My drunken brain assumed the worst: 'They' somehow hacked the blog formatting. That pissed me off. Knowing 'They' were listening ('They' are always listening, it seems, at least in our apartment), I made some very sarcastic comments, the exact nature of which I will not go into, partly because I don't remember the exact words (nose dripping for the last ten minutes or so, due to microwave radiation), only the  exact subject: poop.
Who was listening, exactly? Gerash? Somebody else? Both Gerash and somebody else? I have no way of knowing, of course, but over the years I have learned that if you are being 'listened to' by 'persons unauthorized' and you know who they are, you can insult them 'ad nausum.'
So I did, but only for a minute or so.
I will now assume that both Gerash and 'others' were listening, and that 'they' retaliated in some fashion, with lies. It is typical Gerash methodology, therefore the assumption is not so 'far-fetched' (another nose blow at 1633).
Ok. Let us now pause, publish this, and see if the blog still retains the bizarre formatting, the exact nature of which I eventually discovered while sober. Shall we?




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?