Monday, September 09, 2013

 

'The Beginning is amusing... but tomorrow comes the sun.'

(1)
After sitting here about 30 seconds after typing the post number above there was a thump above me, possibly indicating 'impatience,' and reminding me yet again that I am never 'alone.' (tap) I'm debating whether to begin that first beer... (faint boom). Back from the fridge with beer #1. Sip. Good sleeping weather tomorrow. Sip. Time to reread last week... Hmm. I started off sounding like a 'warrior' and ended up sounding like a 'preacher.' Typical me. Sip.
I don't bother much about being 'kind and gentle' when I'm fighting this 'war with the Jews' (Jewish stalkers) until I get a really good buzz on. I'm probably pissing off a lot of jews, but they started this war. And it is the right thing to do, given the circumstances. If not me, who? I predict that some day, America will say, 'Never again!' to infant sexual mutilation! Undo the Jew in you! Sip. Burp. Halfway through beer #2. 
Today was typical: 'they' allowed me about 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep, then zapped me with intense microwave radiation for another 4 hours or so. I took a nap around noontime and got in another hour or so. And they are zapping me now as I type this. The current attack seems to be coming from the left: Left nasal passages swelling... but now my right nostril is threatening to drip... This is really good 'feedback' for the stalkers, so I'll stop.
I'm wondering how much money this sort of stalking costs the 'ultimate payer.' Does Gerash pay all costs, or does he have (Jewish) contributors? Is this 'Capitalistic Stalking?' Can a Jew lawyer actually make money torturing a person who is 25% German, 50% Irish, and 100% intact? Somehow I don't doubt it. It takes a ton of money to intensely 'stalk' one family for 38 years...




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?