Friday, September 27, 2013

 

Summer is Over.

(2)
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 2023. Kootch and I met in the hallway as she returned from the potty (she hit the sack about 1700), and I got a look into her darkened room: Both TVs are on; one has a recorded Bronco game going, and the other is doing Japanese TV via satellite. She actually sleeps well that way! Sip. I prefer Simply Noise (http://simplynoise.com/). Sip. She also seems able to watch and listen to two TV sets simultaneously if one is in English and the other is in Japanese.
NCLA Alma Awards on MSNBC as I went to retrieve beer #5. Forgot to get the beer... OK, back with beer #5 at 2055. Interesting!
Shall we do some La Bamba? Yes we shall! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GebhZVKD214)
I'm getting increasing evidence that my 'cursor problem' is actually generated by the stalkers who are (tap above) wired into my internet connection, and is not therefore a Blogger problem. But why would they do that? (I'm recording the MSNBC ALMA program now for future viewing. Looks interesting.)
Back from the fridge with beer #6 at 2126. OAT is 43 degrees! Summer is over. Sip.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?