Monday, September 09, 2013

 

Such is Life: Seven times down; eight times up.

(3)
Working on beer #6 at 2119. Sip. I'll end tonight's drunken blog postings with Daruma https://www.google.com/#q=daruma. Sip. Remember my post concerning the (tap) foggy right eye of my Daruma? I suggested the theory that that foggy right eye was actually an insidious stalker device to taunt me many years later after 'they' had caused the lens of my right eye to 'fog up' using microwave radiation. What foresight! I described my conclusion in that regard as 'theory.' (I think.) I recently came up with a much better theory concerning that foggy right eye: Time and touch. The latest theory is that the black tint faded over time due to 'handling' over many years. The other eye retains the stark black hue because the Daruma Doll's left eye is only 'painted in' after 'the wish' has been granted. There was less 'handling' which did less abrasion, and the left eye remained blacker. The 'Daruma wish' must have taken many years in this particular case. 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?