Friday, September 13, 2013

 

Objectives... Conjectives... and It Don't Rhime with Jesus.

(2)
Ever heard of 'The Truman Show Delusion'? I learned of it today while reading the Wikipedia entry for The Truman Show (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show). When I first saw the movie I was struck by the apparent similarity to my life. As time went by (tap) (Gerash is apparently paying special attention hereabouts) I came up with the theory that TTS was written by somebody who knew of Gerash's obsession with me. I was especially impressed by the fact that both Gerash and Christof (a character in the movie) wore a French Beret (hat) on occasion. But recently I've been wondering 'Who stole what hat from who?' Did the writers steal Gerash's beret, or did Gerash steal Christof's (thump above) beret from the movie? I now think that it was Gerash who did the theft, after seeing the movie and noticing his similarity to Christof. By the way, I've 'recognized' not only Gerash in that movie, but several of my 'friends.' For example, there was a fella name of Joe Short in Salina, Kansas. But another 'friend' from Salina, W.R. (Bill) Fleming, was the 'longest lived friend.' Indeed, After I exited the USAF and moved to Denver, (tap) Bill was transfered by his employer, Frontier Airlines, to Goodland, Kansas. Why?
My 'theory' is that Gerash (and/or the Jewish Tribe - take your pick) wanted us to be within reasonable driving distance. Salina was simply too far away. The idea, apparently, was that during visits to Goodland, our apartment in Denver would be, in effect, 'Open House' to anyone who could buy the keys to our apartment. And by the way, my brother David was reassigned from The Pentagon to the AFB (forgot the name) in Colorado Springs. (We visited him once, as I recall.)
These facts fit into the same theory, that my 'stalking' was a 'tribal thing, conducted over many years.' The 'tribe' in question was the Jewish Tribe which had been 'following' me and my (circumcised) brother since we were children. Interestingly, the Jewish Tribe even arranged for my brother and I to be assigned to the same AFB in Salina Kansas in the '60s!
If this 'theory' is correct, it suggests that the Jewish Tribe is very 'cohesive' regarding certain 'tribal objectives.' Apparently Gerash 'used' that Tribal policy to accomplish his own personal 'objectives.'
This is all 'theory' and 'conjecture,' of course.
But consider: European Jews had 'recently' been virtually exterminated by Nazi forces during WW-II. And American Jews had also been previously 'ostracized' in America. 
And then came Hitler, Savior of American Jews! (And it don't rhime with Jesus, does it.)     




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?