Friday, September 27, 2013

 

Information Erodes Culture Appropriately.

(3)
Sipping on beer #6 at 2139. Sip. I seem to be 'falling behind' buzzwise as my liver eliminates alcohol faster than I can drink it. Fine with me. I like challenges. Sip. Sip. And it seems to me that I am beginning to detect something very important. (Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 2201. Sip.) It could be my imagination, of course, but... Chris Mathews vs Mario Lopez?! Huh? And Today (very faint tap) recently did a very interesting series on being born in America. Hmm! Is JEWMEDIA preparing to address the American penis problem!? (Quiet as a mouse in heat.) (Tap.) We shall see.
Speaking of possible significant 'religious/cultural developments,' JEWMEDIA is not alone in signaling a possible abandonment of ancient cultural crap: Pope Benedict has recently warned Catholics that The Church needs to alter (not altar, heh) Church attitudes in a world which is rapidly accelerating far beyond ancient cultural beliefs. (Thump above-right) He used the metaphor, 'house of cards.' Hmm! And not to be outdone, Iran's new Clerical Leader has recently signaled that the Muslim World's most intellectually advanced society (Iran) is ready to 'let bygones be bygones' vis the relationship with America! Wow! I like it! 
What is causing all this? What is changing the human cultural 'substrate?' Lil ole me?! Uh-uh. I simply report. I am one of many, many, many who do that. I am one small voice amidst the Human Roar.
Technology, a result of  Science, is the answer.
The Scientific Method produces technological information, which in turn produces artifacts which amply the flow rate of information which produces... more information!
Information erodes Culture, appropriately. Sip.
(Kootch just walked by, heading to the potty. I should probably mention at this time that Kootch was the best pussy I ever had the pleasure of fucking. Pussimus Maximus!)




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?