Saturday, September 14, 2013

 

Huh?

(7)
How many friends? Interesting question, especially nowadays in the age of constant (thump) 'communication.' How many?
About 150! Huh!? http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/intermediaire.php.
I am astonished by this information! I only have 1 friend! And 1 is enough! So I am curious...
I have long been aware that I have only 1 friend (Kootch), and many, many enemies. It is a fact of life with me. So I am a bit surprised that there seems to be a psychological limit concerning the number of friends! Huh?!
What about enemies? What is the maximum number of enemies?
I think that the 'counters' are phony.
But, if you would ask me secretly, I might answer that 'maybe 1000 enemies' would be a 'maximum amount' when I'm drunk.
Sober, I don't know.
Friends? 
Maximum number of friends?
Huh?




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?