Friday, September 27, 2013

 

Booze and The Brain.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 (of 15) at 1926. Sip. And it is already interesting, because I didn't have to do the usual 'workaround' in order to get a cursor. Is is fixed?
Mozart Piano Concerto #18. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59KlUrPvxUw)
Nope. Not fixed. But it's nice music to read blogs by.
Working on beer #2 now at 1937. Sip. Still not brave enough yet to reread last week. Sip. Sip. I finally got around to using my new TiVo remote recently (burp) and discovered that it has a 'zoom button!' Sip. I love it! Works very nicely with the 40 inch screen, which also has programmable picture size. Sip. Buzzing slightly at 1944 but not enough yet. Sip. So I'll 'stall' a little longer...
Woolly Bully (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6P7g_qz2OU) is the most memorable song from 1965. I used to dance to this song with my German girl friend Eleanor Lainer at 'The Goose' NCO Club. (Don't tell Kootch. And I did indeed drink VO-7 back then!)
Back from the fridge with beer #3. 12 beers left. Sip. Buzzing nicely, I just reread last week. Yes! Very good!
I am amazed by the 'booze effect' as it concerns 'blog rereading.' The buzzing brain' and the 'sober brain' are not the same brain! Sip.
Nose dripping now at 2013. (thump above) Last sip of beer #3 at 2016.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?