Friday, August 09, 2013

 

Zen and the Art of Blog Maintenance.

(2)
Which brings us to a fundamental psychological question: Are you a 'Normal' or are you a 'Hacker?' I think of myself as a 'Normal.'
Concerning my 'social life,' it is 'simplicity itself' (faint boom): My only 'social interactions' are with Kootch and the person at King Soopers who 'checks me out.' (And I usually check myself out. Oh. I forgot! This blog is a kind of social interaction!)
The Extreme Hacker is The Terrorist. The Terrorist has been convinced that he is on a mission from God. He is acting as the agent of God (who is apparently helpless to do anything on his own and needs lots of 'helpers.').
Hmm. Now what? Sip. Aha! Looks like The Evening News is about to begin...

Whoa! I'm back at 1810 and my computer has gone apeshit! Task Manager 'performance' shows huge amounts of activity over the last 25 minutes! Idiot! I should have turned off the modem (bonk)! Oh well, lesson learned.
All Quiet on the Western Front now at 1816. Sip. Time for another beer...
Back with beer #7 at 1819. Sip. Zen. It's all Zen. (tap).
Plus a little beer.
Hmm. A check of Task Manager Performance shows lots of unusual activity. I'll turn off the modem... Yas! The activity stopped when I turned off the modem. And as I type this I get a red/pink warning from Blogger that 'an error occured.' Familiar stuff. Hmm. CPU activity continues even after I have turned off the (thump) modem. Hmm.
I shall now turn on the modem... Hmm. Anomolous CPU activity continues. Sip. What is Zen?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?