Friday, August 30, 2013

 

Fuckin' Unbelievable!

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 (of 9) at 1818. Not enough sleep last night due (tap) to microwave radiation from the stalkers above and below. A two hour nap this afternoon seems to have 'revived' me somewhat. So, I am Sipping on! Sip. Buzzing very slightly at the moment. Time to reread last week... Yeah. I like that one. One slight correction: I bought three (not four) sets. I replaced Kootch's two; 'inherited' her older one, and installed a new 40 incher in the LR. The newer sets are very 'high def,' which I like very much. Microwave radiation has, over the years, produced cataracts in both eyes, but Kaiser fixed the worst one, and I've been 'making do' with the other one.
What else...? Ah yes, I suddenly became a neurologist after drinking some beer. Hmm. But I think the question is important, because circumcision affects the unfortunate male in very serious ways, throughout his lifetime. And not only the male, but his female partner. Undo it!
It was in the high school shower that I saw my first circumcised penis. And in fact, I witnessed a guy who showed us (tap) his circumcised penis. It had a huge scab on the top/middle of the glans. He said that he had himself inflicted the wound with a burning cigar! Bizarre. (Now that I think about it, I probably saw my first circumcised penis on my brother, David. He had been circumcised at age 9 or 10 for bedwetting. It 'cured' him. 'They' left me uncircumcised, and I continued to wet the bed and masturbate. 'They' 'followed' David and me in an 'unofficial study' for the rest of our lives.
Do you believe that?
I do. I lived it.
Before leaving this subject, I should mention that back then I was curious about what it would feel like to be circumcised, so I did an 'experiment:' I 'skinned back' my foreskin and left it in the 'retracted position.' I planned to spend the rest of the day as a 'circumcate.' But I ended the experiment after less than an hour because it was extremely uncomfortable to have the naked glans rubbing on my underwear.
Undo it!    




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?