Friday, August 30, 2013

 

Being Human.

(5)
One beer left. I am now sipping on some Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi. Overall, I am quite pleased by how this particular series of blogposts went. Sip. The last time I drank some CM I threw up (tap) all over my shirt. I don't remember it, but it must have been 'sudden.' So tonight I am doing it before beer #9.
Last sip of CM at 2155. One beer left. Buzzing beautifully.
I'm loving Colorado and the US attitude toward Marijuana! Smoke up!
And I have a theory about that. Do you want to know my theory?
Of course you do!
So here it is:
----------
Marijuana is Mother Nature's 'wonder drug.' Humans have used it and cultivated it for many thousands of years. Marijuana might have been among the very first plants that humans began to 'cultivate!' Marijuana supplies the human brain with certain naturally occurring chemicals which the brain uses continuously. 'Evolution' involved Marijuana and humanity. 'They' evolved together over many thousands of years. Humans did not evolve alone! Human evolution was a 'cooperative effort' with plant evolution! The whole thing was a massive cooperative effort by plants and animals!
And we are the provisional result.
----------
Sip. So be kind. Be perceptive. Be open. Be curious. Be loving. Be inquisitive. Above all, be present. Be here. Be now. Be!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?