Wednesday, July 24, 2013

 

'The Study' begins.

(2)
To further make the point, 'Obama,' plus a small Irish ancestry, morphs unofficially into 'O'bama;' and in the modern religious warfare between the advanced nations (Western Democracies) and retarded nations (Middle-east Muslims), 'Obama' morphs into, 'Obomber!' The Prez - astute as he is - may have been influenced by his last name in very violent ways! Whowoulda thought!?
Now as for me, my first name is 'Raymond.' And I can tell you that the 'Ray' part of my name associated with 'light,' and I therefore thought of myself as a 'teacher.' Much later I learned that the ancient Egyptian God was named, Ra. Whoa! God?! Huh?!
Nowadays I do indeed think of myself as a 'God,' and my LSD experiences only confirmed that. (No need to bow down. I don't have a huge ego. On the other hand I am half drunk. Sip.) Oh. One last suggestion regarding what to name your (uncircumcised) boys: Don't name the second boy, 'David' if you have left your first son intact and circumcised the second son. Baaaaaaad idea!
And concerning girl's names, I am struck by a huge fact from my early life which tends to totally destroy the above hypothesis: Sister Mary Mary. What a bitch! Here is the 'backstory:'
----------
My brother and I were abandoned by our entire family in about 1946 after our mother and father 'split.' We ended up in the Charleston Catholic Orphanage. We were so 'traumatized' that on the very first night at the orphanage we both 'wet the bed.' This pissed off The Sisters of Mercy who were running the orphanage. They consulted local (Jewish - there were no Irish psychologists in Charleston at the time) psychologists concerning how to 'fix the problem.'
The Jews were in a very angry tribal-psychological state in 1946. That tribal situation determined their 'prescription' to the Sisters: Circumcise the younger child only. Leave the older child intact. The sisters did as they were told. My brother was sexually mutilated and I was left intact.    




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?