Wednesday, July 24, 2013

 

The Creepiest Bitch of All Tme: Sister Mary Mary.

(4)
I continued to 'wet the bed' and masturbate (thump) every night. I got plenty of sleep because after orgasm I would fall asleep instantly. My orgasms were Glorious! I got up early every morning to wash my bedding. I went to the Nunnery near the Orphanage. I was 'an altar boy.' I assisted Father Manning at Mass. The nuns liked me. Father Manning hated me.
Many years later I would conclude that 'religion' did not predispose anybody to 'goodness.' That is to say that 'being a Catholic,' for example, did not at all correlate with 'being a good person.'
I would remember the bitch Sister Mary Mary much later when I began to study philosophy. She became the emotional component of my conversion to 'Atheism.'
I loved being an Atheist! I thought I had at last found my ultimate philosophy! I lived Atheism! I was satisfied with my 'ultimate philosophy' until I did LSD. Then everything changed.
My 'personal philosophy' was shattered by my LSD experience. It was at that point that I first realized that I was The God RA and that you were also RA.
----------
Sip.
A single sip brings us down!
sip.
Another single sip brings us
more down!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?