Thursday, July 25, 2013

 

Sleep Well My Love!

(5)
Sip. I'm doing whiskey at the moment. Sip. Huh? What did I mean by that?
Sip. Who cares. Sip.
Consider 'the moment:' Now.
I am become a teacher, and I teach you Now! Call me Ra! Sip.
My interest is to teach you 'fearlesness.' Really. You need to become 'fearless.'
There is no other way to live. Sip.
For example, You are a woman:
----------
You have long 'played with your clit.'
You orgasmed almost every night.
You slept well.
You feel guilty. (God)
----------
I say that you are gloriously lucky!
I assume that you are about 18 (+ or -) years old.
I say onto you, 'Vibrate!'
Shiver violently with pleasure!
Then fall instantly into sleep.
Wake up, a Genius!
----------
Get ready to spread your legs.
Masturbate to orgasm.
Sleep well, my love!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?