Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 

Self-Investigation.

(4)
Sipping on beer #5 at 1716. Sip. I like where this week's posts are going. Sip. 'Meditation' is a concept closely related to 'introspection.' It strikes me that given our modern technological culture, fewer and fewer young people tend to find their way into a very necessary daily 'review.' We need to fix that. I think we should start in the prisons. America is the most 'incarcerated' country. And the reason for that is that 'incarceration is profitable.' (Invest in 'prison-related companies!)
Yep. Prisons are Big Business in America. But do they teach their 'clients' the proper 'religion?' Uh-uh. They teach, 'recidivism.' (Money, Honey!) Follow the money. Those prisons should be teaching 'Introspection.' Inmates should be doing LSD. I live in a world full of idiots, but I aim to change that!
(1730. Time for the news... The News says, 'It's hot.' I knew that.
I'm back at 1740. Sip. Five minutes of violent sneezing brings us to 1746. Sip. L nasal mucosa slightly swollen. Radiation seems to be subsiding. Sip. Eyes watering. Sip.
Yep. 'They' seem to have stopped that 'attack.' Sip.
The closest thing I can remember about my Catholic upbringing concerning 'introspection' or 'meditation' is 'examination of conscience.' We were taught to 'examine our conscience' just before 'going to confession.' The idea was to 'dredge up' recent 'sins' to tell to the 'father confessor.' Dumb!
Meditative Introspection is a much better idea. You want to forget your sins, but you want to remember what you learned during moments of 'meditation/introspection.' You learn about your self by investigating your Self!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?