Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 

I'm Back!

(2)
I'm back at 1548 after having taken a two hour nap, and Just finishing my first can of 3.2 Natural Light at 1550. Interestingly, just before this first can of NL I did a can of Diet Pepsi. DP is certainly tastier than NL, but the psychic effects are certainly much less obvious. And as I did the DP I played Drench, noting as I did so, the salutorious effects of a good nap. I continued to play Drench as I drank beer #1, and near the end of beer #1, I became aware of the exact second the NL buzz began! Interesting! Indeed, before I became aware of the beginnings of the buzz itself I experienced a 'who cares?' moment as I plotted my way through Drench. That was the exact beginning of tonight's booze high! The 'buzz' itself became obvious a minute or two later. I'll try the same thing again next week. Maybe some day I'll be able to describe the beginnings of a booze/Marijuana high. (End of beer #2 at 1610. Buzzing nicely.)




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?