Wednesday, July 24, 2013

 

I Become Mister Mud.

(3)
We became part of a very long term 'Jewish study.' It was a very 'unofficial study,' of course. But apparently it was an extremely interesting 'study' so far as American Jews were concerned. We were 'followed' by quite a few Jews. We didn't know it, of course. Only The Jews knew it.
Back to Sister Mary Mary: She was an ugly old bitch. She was the cook. We saw her every evening at suppertime.
The Jews decided to 'set me up' for 'experimental purposes.' The idea was to correlate 'slave labor' with 'future prospects.' The Jews had Sister Mary Mary stand behind me while I began to eat the desert for that evening meal. One of my 'cohabitants' said something like, 'Yuck. Mud.'
Not realizing that the cook, sister Mary Mary, was standing right behind me, I sampled the chocolate pudding. I said, 'Looks like mud... tastes like mud... it is mud!'
Sister Mary Mary instantly 'took offense' to my evaluation and ordered me to appear in her dormatory every Saturday morning at 8 AM until further notice. She addressed me as, 'Mister Mud.'
(Just finished CW #1 at 2221. Beer is all gone down the tubes.)
I scrubbed her dormatory floor every Saturday morning for at least a year, probably two. It took about four hours. She would stand above me, or very close to me. But it was very clear that that floor did not need any cleaning beyond sweeping! It was very clear that Sister Mary Mary was torturing me. I came to conclude that Sister Mary Mary was a very creepy and evil bitch.
The Jews hoped that the fact that Sister Mary Mary was female would tend to change my sexual preference to 'male.' Charleston Jews followed my bed-wetting, masturbatory activities with interest. Presumably, my sexually mutilated brother did not offer much of an 'agenda' in that regard.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?