Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 

Damn This is Fun!

(3)
Kootch just appeared at the doorway, smiled, then waved 'goodnight.' Back with beer #3 at 1620. Sip. Introspection. I do a lot of 'introspection,' mostly because my 'life style' accomodates it so easily. And it's actually fun sometimes! Sip. Let's look it up... Ha! The Urban Dictionary definition. Zen Buddhists do it a lot. I am partially Zen Buddhist. Sip. But only partially. Where is all this going? I don't know yet. We'll see...
Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 1641. Huge mucus flows indicate that I am soaking in lots of 'face rad' (microwave radiation) from (probably) the apartment above. Sip. The TV is on in the LR, and I can see it from here, but since the tv picture is currently not of overwhelming interest, I am drowning out the sound using, Simply Noise. If the picture on CNN becomes really interesting, I can turn off the sound and listen to CNN. Sip.
I love The Urban Dictionary!
But I wonder about you. Hmm...
Should I or shouldn't I? I don't want to fuck things up for you...
Ok. I have decided to introduce my lovely and glorious readers to... ZEN!
Damn this is fun!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?