Wednesday, July 10, 2013

 

Can I Publish This?

(1)
Hmm. Blogger is not responding quite properly as I attempt my first post. For example, I can't change the font. Sipping on beer #2 at 1643. I may have to abort. We'll see...
Rereading last week, I saw the need to actually do some further research on the linked subjects, and was pleasantly surprised. There is some really valid and important information in a few of those links - information which is 'at odds with our 'modern' JEWMEDIA, which is not quite as 'modern' as it wants us to believe it is. Sip.
The problem is that I 'lose the cursor' with the result that I can't 'left-click' to a spot on the screen, but must instead use the 'arrow keys' for 'getting around.'
If my description of the problem is accurate, I would speculate that the problem originates with Blogger itself. Perhaps Gerash has a 'mole' at Blogger. We'll see...
Can I publish this?   




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?