Wednesday, July 03, 2013

 

Beautiful Things.

(3)
Continuing with tonight's theme, I found this link (Sex as Nature Intended it) interesting and true.
Changing the subject, I can verify from personal experience that this young lady knows exactly what she is talking about!
Now that 'drugs' has been taken care of, here is tonight's music: The Blue Danube. Sip. And I love this beautiful song (I'm Not Lisa) especially for the glorious piano play at the beginning. Mozart would have been astonished!
Now sipping on beer#8 at 2136. Sip. More links? Sounds good to me...
Foreskin Envy. Hmm. 'Mouse-over' the various subjects in the list for many fun and interesting 'definitions.' You will absolutely love this website! By all means, EXPLORE!
Sip. Working on beer #8 at 2148. Sip. Damn this is fun!
Sip.
Sip.
Sip. End of beer #8 at 2200. Hongry!
Nighty-night!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?