Wednesday, July 10, 2013

 

Aha!

(2)
Yep. It's a Blogger problem. Seems Blogger won't let me write any text until I have typed in a post title. (There was a 'warning' to that effect last week. I just now discovered that if I wrote something in the title, and if I then clicked on 'link' and if I then cancelled 'link,' I could write my blog. Hmm! That is what is called, 'a work-around.' Must pee... Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1720. Sip.
I still must use the arrow keys to 'get around,' but that is ok until Blogger can fix this problem. (Please fix this problem, Blogger! I love you! Even if you are Jewish! And don't forget: I was the very first 'blogger.') Sip.
Oops, I missed the ABC Evening News. CBS and NBC are on TiVo. Sip.
Ahhh! Now I get it: The Jews want to know what I'm going to write about before they will allow me to write it! Well, gee, thanks for the 'compliment,' folks, but I usually don't know (Oops I was wrong about the Evening news. Gotta go watch ABC... And I'm back with beer #5 at 1739. Sip. 'The Trial' is of no interest to me. It's a stupid Jewmedia distraction. Sip. Get real, people!
I don't really know where any particular post will go. I like the freedom which comes with the booze buzz, so I write the blog post's title just before I publish it. (Nose dripping mucus at 1742. Sip.) The 'Title' depends on the 'content.'




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?