Wednesday, June 19, 2013

 

Unusual Super Heroes.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1822. Sip. I'm a bit late today due to at least seven hours of heavy microwave radiation between 11 PM last night and 3 PM this afternoon when I finally crawled out of bed. Sip. Today's beer is Busch Light, instead of the usual Natural Light. (They were out of 12 pacs of NL.) Sip. They both taste pretty much the same, but I prefer NL. Sip. 
Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1837. Sip. Buzzing a bit.
Superman has a baby?! A movie to that effect has recently been released, according to 'the evening news.' It's a boy. Lessee... A baby boy born in New york City... in 2013... I have one question: Did they try to circumcise him?
And only just today I discovered - quite by accident - the Israeli superhero, Captain Israel. Apparently he doesn't get along with Foreskin Man. Eheh. Vulva Girl looks interesting.
Now sipping on beer #3 of Busch Light. Sip. Although I don't have an NL to compare it with, this BL seems to be just a bit tastier and smellier than NL. I prefer the NL, no doubt because I have been drinking it for at least ten years. But BL definitely works if you can't find any NL. Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?