Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 

Tribe Stalking After WWII: The Jews Attack Me. Me!

(4)
Hmm. I just checked the OAT as I went for beer #whatever and it is way too hot in this apartment, so I turned on the intake fans. Sipping on beer #7 at 2254. Sip. I also checked Kootch's room. Sip.
I'm trying to remember all the girls I have fucked. Hmm. Lessee...
1. Number one was an 'arranged fuck.' I don't remember the details, except that she was 'going to devirginize me.' She was Japanese. We went out on a 'date.' We drank beer and danced at a local pub. We went to a 'hotel' where it was 'understood' that she would 'devirginize me.' We rented a room. We got undressed, turned off the lights, and got in bed. I began to 'feel her and kiss her.' But she resisted me! Whoa! I thought she wanted to fuck! But no! Whoa!
I was pretty drunk. I knew that I could always 'jerk off' if I got too hot. I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.
She then 'changed her mind' and began playing with me sexually. I fucked her. Then I went to sleep. 
It was my 'first fuck.' Very natural. When it was over she actually 'praised my performance.' She seemed unable to believe that it was my first fuck.
I never saw (tap) her again. And that was the plan!
The Jews were already stalking me back in those days. (boom) (boom) It was in 1956. For years they had been attempting to 'turn me' from 'hetero' to 'homo.' I was 'foreskin man' and they hated me. They wanted to make me queer. It didn't work.
I had absolutely no clue, of course, that I was being stalked by The Jewish Tribe. It would take me many years to 'figure that out.'




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?