Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 

Tribal Homosexual Stalking.

(5)
Yet another 'arranged pussy encounter' involved a person from Charleston (and probably from my Alma Mater, Bishop England HS). He was also stationed with me at Shiroi AFB in 1956. After the previous 'initial sexual adventure' he came up with the suggestion that he knew a Japanese Woman who would fuck both of us on the same night. Was I interested?
Eheh. 'Is The Pope Catholic?' I explained that I would be interested only if I was 'first fucker.' I did not want to stick my dick up a pussy filled with his cum. He agreed.
So he arranged for him and us to visit her on a Friday or Saturday night. I was still clueless, of course. It turned out that our 'mode of transportation' was a motorcycle. Surprise, surprise! He drove, I 'held on.' It was an unforgetable experience as I 'held on' (tap) to him while he drove us to our sexual encounter in a nearby Japanese town. I think that the idea was to 'turn me on to him' as we drove to her house. I was not turned on at all. I hated the idea of holding on to him. It was disgusting.
I fucked the woman first.
He fucked the woman after I had fucked the woman first. I marveled that all that 'cum' which I had injected in her pussy was not a 'turnoff' for him. Only many years later would I fit that incident into a theory of 'Tribal Homosexual Stalking.'   




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?