Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 

The Beer Test.

(1)
Last week's session ended suddenly when the post that I was working on suddenly disappeared. So I decided to sign off until the next session, which turned out to be today. Sip. There were three (of 12) Busch Lights left over, and I saved them of course. So, I just now finished the first beer (NL), and am buzzing slightly as I prepare to do a BL for comparison purposes. Which will be the winner? First, a nose blow to clear the almost constant nasal mucus (due to low levels of microwave radiation)... and now for the first sip of BL... Amazing! The two beers are so similar that I am unable to distinguish between them! Whowoulda thought!?
Concerning the sudden disappearance of the post I was working on last week, I suspect that it was deleted by the stalkers. They are obviously able to 'get on line with me' as I do my blog (the font changes prove that), and can therefore do other 'mischief.' I suspect that their 'co-conspirators' at Comcast have somehow 'wired' our cable to theirs, perhaps as part of a larger 'network' which they can control.
End of BL. There does seem to be a hint of aftertaste, and a bit more 'beer smell.' (Being zapped with 'face rad' just now as I write this... 4 sneezes so far... eyes watering... 5 sneezes... Back from the fridge with beer #3 (NL) at 2008. Blew my nose while in the kitchen, as it was literally dripping mucus.) I would rate both BL and NL as excellent American Light Lagers. I'll do another 'test comparison' later. Sip.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?