Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 

My Sexual Beginnings.

(3)
Today's big news is the Supreme Court decision for 'Same Sex Marriage.' I have no problem with it. I think it is about time. Indeed, I am tempted to speculate that, had this issue been decided many years earlier, I would not be having the stalking problem which I am currently enduring. Gerash might have found a suitable 'partner' and might not have fixated on me.
And all this has led me to 'review my sexual history' in an attempt figure out why Gerash fixated on me. No joy.
My very first 'sexual interest' was a girl in the second grade. I will never forget her name: Jackie Hamm. She was in my second grade class at North Charleston Grade School in 1942 or 1943. She was a beautiful and popular girl. It was 'love at first sight.' My only memory of any interaction with her is that she was in a group of boys and girls who were walking home after school. I was not 'in the group' but was walking closeby in the same direction. My path happened to include a telephone pole with a supporting steel wire. I was slightly ahead of her group. I decided to pretend not to see the wire, and to stumble to the ground, thereby attracting her attention. It worked. She and the others laughed. And that is the end of my memories of Jackie Hamm.
I tell you this, folks: I have forgot most of the names of the girls I have actually fucked! But not the name of Jackie Hamm. It was about this time that I experienced several 'spontaneous orgasms' while running, and I conclude that they were all expressions of my developing heterosexual life.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?