Thursday, June 27, 2013

 

Jewish Tribe Stalking Begins...

(6)
The Jews apparently gave up after that. The Jews came to accept the fact that I was probably a Hetero. Barf! Yuck!
But they remained very interested in 'following me.' They 'tapped' their local Japanese sources. Money Honey!
The Japs were only too accomodating. They wanted 'details:'
1. 'He jerks off a lot. He's very orgasmic.'
2. 'He's Hetero. He's 'very into' (tap) women's underpanties.'
The Japanese understood immediately. They 'knew me' from their own stock of 'citizens. They offered the Jews a plan: Beautiful Woman spins around on elevated dance floor, showing her white cotton panties. Said woman needs to accept any and all solicitations from me. The Jews agreed. Jews and Japs signed a 50 year agreement for many millions of dollars.
After seeing Kootch spin around on the dance floor I was hooked.
I asked her to dance. She agreed.
I 'knocker her up.'
We got married.
The Jews followed our sexual life for many years, marveling at how totally glorious she felt about sex with me.
The Jews were very disappointed by the results of that secret study.
The Jews began to hate me.
The Jews began to destroy my life.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?