Friday, June 07, 2013

 

Good Drugs and Bad Drugs.

(2)
It works the other way too, of course: kids can turn on their own parents. I am a case in point, sort of: My oldest daughter's husband turned us all on to Pot, first, and then to LSD. I allowed the kids to do it with him and me after learning as much as possible about the drug and doing it myself. I saw it as a 'teaching experience.' The lesson was, 'Only three drugs are permitted: Booze, Pot, and LSD. No other drugs.' I emphasised that no injectable drugs and no snortable drugs should ever be done.
It eventually came clear to me that, of those three drugs, the most dangerous was Booze. Many people have actually died from alcohol intoxication, but the lethal dose of LSD is unknown, and the lethal dose of Pot is impossible. Sip.
And interestingly, both Pot and LSD are 'Schedule One' Drugs! How fucked-up is that?!
I tell you this, folks: Big Pharma is 'in it for the money.' Big Pharma has become the national Dealer of Deadly Drugs. And Big Pharma has huge amounts of money. And money buys politicians. In fact, money buys everybody. Hmm!
(Shhh. Anybody out there wanna pay me for not writing this blog? Huh?) 
Sip. Buzzing nicely on beer #5.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?