Monday, May 20, 2013

 

The beginning is amusing...

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1544. Sip. Time to reread last blog posts. Again. Sip. Ok. It began brilliantly and went downhill rapidly as I got drunk. Tonight I'm trying an experiment: time limits. No more than one beer every 45 minutes. You laugh. Ok, ok, ok, two beers may be consumed in the first 45 minute segment. Sip. Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 24 minutes into the experiment. Sip. Buzzing outrageously already. Sip. (And notice that I did not mention whiskey. Sip.)
So much microwave radiation last night! Gerash is pissed. Good. But I am not a Masochist. Not. Gerash is clearly a Sadist, however. I was planning to do this last Wednesday, but felt too sleep-deprived. Then Friday was scheduled, but I again felt too sleep deprived (due again to nighttime 'Rad'). Today I again felt sleep deprived after yet another night of Rad, but took a two hour nap from 1200 to 1400 and got some dreamless sleep. So here I am again. I am trying to limit my 'drunk blog nights' to three times per month instead of once per week, so you can't count on a regular schedule. I'm just too old to get drunk once every week.
Just tossed down my last gulp of beer (3.2 Natural Light) at 1620. Less than three minutes until I can begin sipping on beer #3 in accordance with the new terms of the original beer consumption experiment. Snort. (I just swallowed some radiation-produced mucus. It'll have to do...)
Beep... beep... sip.
Coughing due to right lung Rad at 1630. Nasal passages swelling. Nothing unusual. Snort.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?