Wednesday, May 08, 2013

 

'Seek above all, for a game worth playing.'

(4)
Sipping on beer #8 at 2219. Sip. Which brings up an interesting question: Just how much did sexual mutilation at age 9 affect David's sex life? I can only guess.
My 'sexual life' began in about 1944 (at about age 9) in North Charleston SC when my father worked at the Naval base there. I began to have 'spontaneous orgasms' while running. Those incidents were rare but unforgettable. I would be running, and suddenly there would be a 'golden feeling' between my waist and my knees. It was glorious! I would immediately stop running, but I would continue to 'run in place' for maybe ten seconds as the orgasm proceeded. I made absolutely no 'sexual connection' with those amazing incidents. I would later discover in about 1945 that If I manipulated my penis quickly (tap) enough while in bed at night, I could reproduce that same feeling: I had discovered masturbation, the most potent 'self-nurturing procedure' ever invented by Mother Nature!
(The Jews, of course, had long been claiming that masturbation caused insanity. Eheh. Quite the opposite.) Snip! Argh!
Working on beer #9 at 2243, buzzing moderately. Sip.
(Ha! I just 'remembered myself!' I... am... alive!)
----------
Which brings us back to Esoteric Books; in this case, The Master Game. By ROBERT S. DE ROPP. It begins,
----------
'This book is concerned with games and aims.
It has been stated by Thomas Szasz that what people really need and demand from life is not wealth, comfort or esteem but games worth playing...' 'Seek, above all, for a game worth playing.' ... 'If life does not seem to offer a game worth playing, then invent one.'




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?